• Authors
  • oldyoung

oldyoung

I'm new to this, so i'm sure i'll have to update this later. I realize that i've developed a passion for making people genuinely aroused while using the darkest parts of my imagination. Maybe it's the release, expression, or perhaps, even the validation of these taboo fantasies that i'm looking for. But I love being able to use this site as a thought-journal for erotic situations that exist solely in my head. I'm sure a psychologist could easily explain me to myself, but I think that would be like jumping to the last chapter of your favorite book and only reading the comments. So far, I have a fetish for incest. I first fantasized about my mother during a dream when I was a freshman in high school. Ever since then, it's been older women, and sometimes, i imagine myself to be an older man with a younger woman. I prefer the more possible, realistic scenarios and plan to anonymously expose many of these thoughts on a gradual basis. These are just thoughts. I don't ever plan on acting them out. Unless, of course, there's a beautiful woman in her late 30's to mid 40's who would like to make a very ready, young man's wish come true. Otherwise, just enjoy and feedback.

Location

Portland

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Incest, Mature

Contact Author

Contact oldyoung by clicking here.