• Authors
  • pixandwords

pixandwords

We are both turned on by well-written erotica and have found many hot gems here at Literotica. As a result, we decided to post stories of our own, in the hope that we could provide some arousing stimulation for other visitors to this site.

We are fortunate to be sexually adventurous and we both enjoy trying something new. Some years ago, we began meeting other like-minded couples and have enjoyed some wonderful sexual adventures as a result.

Some of the stories posted here are sheer fantasy, but others are based on our real-life experiences. We began to write down those experiences so we can relive the excitement again and again.

We also love to read stories written by others (particularly by couples or women) and have enjoyed many happy evenings reading Literotica stories together.

We'd be interested to hear your comments on our stories, and would love to read about your adventures and/or fantasies, if you care to share with an open-minded, non-judgmental couple. We try to respond promptly to any comments with an e-mail address.


Location

mid South

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
204Followers
62Following
60My Favorites
111My Comments

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

The Giving And Receiving Of Sensual Pleasure

Contact Author

Contact pixandwords by clicking here.