darkpassenger215

I am from the south, but wouldn't call myself a southern belle. Obviously I enjoy reading. The kinkier, the better.

Things that I cannot live without:

* Great Food

* Laughter

* Family

* Friends

* Love

* Sex

I have a love for travel. I've been fortunate to have traveled to 40 states and Mexico. Se of the countries I want to see are: Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Thailand, Sweden and Australia.

I enjoy having fun, whether it be at a baseball or football game, bowling, playing cards or working on my next tattoo. My first one was ten years ago and I now have seven. They're totally addicting. I have a few that are planned out.. just waiting to get them done. My goal is to take up the trade. Hey, a woman can dream, right?

I love watching movies (either at the theater or staying in, curled up on the couch). I have an insane admiration for Joss Wheden (way before the Avengers..I was a huge fanatic about Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse and the shortlived Firefly).
Also love Kevin Smith and just about everything he comes up with. Can you see the kind of sense of humor I have?

I also love listening to music. Just about anything from Rock, Country and Alternative. Some of my favorite bands are: Linkin Park, Blue October, Muse, Pearl Jam (Just Breathe is amazing), Garth Brooks, Leonard Skinner and Michael Buble..just to name a few.

Anything else you'd like to know just shoot me a message.

Location

Mid-West

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
2Following
14My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact darkpassenger215 by clicking here.