JohnnySpade

Critic Laureate of Literotica.com specializing in Incest/Taboo (I/T) story critiques.


Notice: JohnnySpade is the official Critic Laureate of Literotica.com and is only offering well intentioned critiques and constructive criticism to the sites authorship in appreciation for their hard work and time. Johnny Spade accepts no bribes or compensation for positive reviews.

Incest/Taboo (I/T) stories aren't everyone's cup of tea but they are my favorite genre. They are mostly true fantasy allowing the writer & reader to experience the push and pull of these stories without worrying about suffering any real world repercussions from the admittedly sticky mindfield of social boundaries and expectations.

As the official Critic Laureate of Literotica, I am keenly aware of the difficulties erotic literature has in gaining respect from society. 50 Shades of Grey comes to the contemporary readers mind as an example of 'famous erotica' yet it also garners just as much parody and negative criticism. Lady Chatterley and other 'romance' novels of the soccer Mom variety also are very rarely taken seriously.

Literotica brings writers of all levels together. While the comments and critiques can be very supportive and friendly, I look to recognize the truly brilliant stories as well as offer constructive criticism to writers with obvious talent.

Location

London, UK

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Following
21My Favorites
13My Comments

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact JohnnySpade by clicking here.