• Authors
  • MasterLee

MasterLee

Who I am: Intelligent, educated, experienced Master in search of a special slave. I am 50, been told I am good looking, in reasonably good shape, and have a good sense of humor bordering on facetious. A non-smoker whose vices are still considered socially acceptable, I have never found the submissive possessing passions that dovetail exactly with mine. Retired, and trying to remain that way, I have the time as well as inclination to take that Beauty and mold her talents to my desires. While I enjoy pursing my interests at my home base in Atlanta, or perhaps following the weather between North Carolina and Florida, I find myself longing to share these times with that person whom Hollywood has always portrayed as having caught my eye across a crowded room.

Who she is: Intelligent, educated, well read reasonably attractive; fairly fit and wishing to prioritize looking so; although liking on occasion to let go and be shown off in public, would usually prefer to remain home and be handled with care; between the ages of 18 and 45; understandable limits without leaning towards prudish; no children at home; attractions to bondage, leather, aggressive control and training by another; willing to be careful enough to avoid social diseases but confident enough of her reaction to this listing to contact the One who might finally satiate her deep need to serve.

Location

SE US

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Many

Contact Author

Contact MasterLee by clicking here.