• Authors
  • CorinnePapillon

CorinnePapillon

INTRODUCTION
Living in the UK near the River Thames. Un-ecstatically married with two gorgeous sons (23 and 25) and leading a hectic and inevitably busy life!

Combining that with my other passion makes life even more frenetic. Until recently, I trained 6 times a week for Rowing. Until very recently I was rowing (doing crew) at a competitive level, and I am still very fit and have big shoulders! I probably also have more muscles than are normal for a 45-year-old mother of two. I am also 5 feet 10, so I don’t often wear high heels which is a major disappointment in my life! (I am happy to try if I don’t have to walk too far or on uneven ground!)

I expect you can tell from the above, that I love sport of most kinds. I am fitness coach to a local Women’s Rugby Team, and my idea of a dream holiday is skiing off-piste, in knee-deep powder snow with unending blue skies above me! Make that with a beautiful girl who loved me, and my dream would be complete!

Please do not ask to cam, call, Skype, meet, hook-up, hang-out, link-in, drop-out, visit, have your babies, get married, go to church or anything like that. It will not happen!

HONESTY

To be honest, at this point you probably know enough about me to go back to the chat room and have fun and talk with me and my friends on there. Who knows that chat might lead somewhere! For the REALLY Brave and determined among you there is more about me below.
Please be warned, if you go deeper with this you may miss something much more important in chat and it is also highly likely I will have left. Like all butterflies, I tend to flit around!

LIKES AND DISLIKES

First and foremost – I LOVE smart and sexy, I LOVE nerdy and sexy, I LOVE shy and sexy and I LOVE to be able to respect the person I am chatting with! So be smart, be intelligent and look me up! I would love to chat with you. Of course, this applies only to the real females among us!
I am not that in to Role Play as I don’t think I am particularly good it. I also find that being so close to someone in RP tends to show up their real genders! Just saying! I don’t actually mind too much if guys are trying to live on Literotica as girls, but please try to be believable. Suddenly growing a magical girl-cock is a clue!

I guess I really come to Lush and Lit to read the stories. There are some very talented writers on here and I especially love the Lesbian stories that have happy endings! I am still looking for my own happy ending. I love all the detail and the atmosphere, the build-up and the seduction more that I love the act itself. That said I have never tried it although I plan to rectify that some time very soon!

REALITY

My dream? I am slightly submissive I suspect but have never explored it. (I must say, I am no longer quite so sure that is true about being submissive! There have been any number of wannabe Mistresses who have tried to explore that with me, and I tend to giggle a lot when they do! However, there are some Mistresses (you know exactly who you are) who have such a level of class and experience that I would melt in a kneeling puddle at their feet with just the raising of an eyebrow)!

My dream is to be taken gently in the morning by a loving girlfriend or Mistress, just as the sun streams through the curtains, and to make sweet silent love with just the sounds of birdsong, sighs and gentle moans. That very first time that leads to a truly happy-ever-after!

Finally, and very personally, perhaps due to my training regime, or possibly due to ineptitude, hormone imbalance or emotional/sexual hang-ups, I am not able to, nor ever have been able to climax. In any way at all! I do NOT issue this as a challenge. I am confident that one day, with the right person this will all happen and, to be honest – if it doesn't then it just doesn't!

Please do not think you can cure me – it does not need a cure - only the right person, in real life, and the right circumstances will ever allow that to happen. If I am OK with it, please would you be as well! (I guess the warning here is that, if anyone does ever persuade me to have cybersex with them, I will not be typing cummmmmmiiiinnnnnggggggg at all! You wouldn’t believe me anyway!)

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
20Followers
89Following
25My Favorites
48My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Rowing, Running, Reading, Fun, Friendship, Flirting, Fantasy Fulfilment

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact CorinnePapillon by clicking here.