• Authors
  • badidea211

badidea211

Sara and occasionally Henrik.

Sara: I've been married to Steve for nearly eight years. I am promiscuous and unfaithful, but he is (as far as I can tell) still completely in the dark about my numerous affairs. The photo of me here is genuine but it was taken in 2016. You will have to use your imagination to picture me today, but I don't think I have changed very much as I've gotten into my thirties.

The first time I was unfaithful to my husband was with one of his friends, and all subsequent occasions have been with strangers. I have a recurring dark fantasy about being in a situation where I have to succumb to temptation and this plays out in most of my stories - in some of which I take a male persona (although Henrik tells me I am never convincing). I once read that every man wants to be a soldier at some point. I believe the equivalent for me would be every girl wants to be a whore.

To that end, a couple of years ago I joined a discreet agency that arranges escorts for men who wish to sleep with married women. I don't do this for the money, although the money is excellent. I do it entirely for the thrill. Obviously, that sort of thing had to stop when lockdown started, but I've managed several infidelities on the quiet, including one when Steve was actually in the house at the time which was a special thrill.

I love to flirt, and I love to know that a man I'm with has an erection and is in that exquisite dilemma of wanting to fuck me but knowing (or at least thinking) that I'm "unavailable".

Henrik: I have known Sara for over fifteen years and she hasn't changed much. I'm single and work mostly in Sweden where I'm in healthcare and education. I have been writing for three years and agreed to help Sara with some of her early efforts. She now writes about 75% of the stories on here but we like to keep you guessing as to who wrote which ones. I get messages from men about my stories that have taught me much about human nature. I have fucked about 400 different women and have no intention of stopping.

Location

Southern England

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
414Followers
6Following
37My Favorites
43My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Blindfolds, Spanking, Flirting, Teasing

Contact Author

Contact badidea211 by clicking here.