• Authors
  • LittleMissLipService

LittleMissLipService

Hi to all you sexy girls, T-girls, boys and couples.

Ah, the dreaded profile...how does a person convey their likes, interests and friendly personality.... their openness, without sounding like a narcissist or worse a bore? This feels like being on a first date and having the need to engage in witty conversation and impress...so here goes...

This sweet sexy TV is brand new here and subsequently, am trying to hurriedly fill out my profile...so please excuse any initial typos....yes, you know who you are..lol...

I have long been a visitor to this site but always as an anon... The skill, imaginations and yes, perversion of the many marvellous writers here is astounding - and quite frankly very, very.....enjoyable.

I love and admire almost all genres on this site and am fairly open-minded and non-judgemental...so you may find many stories/authors among my favourites that would surprise you.

And now on to the "Me, me, me, me" part of our program....you may want to strap yourselves in first...

I have a thing for being smooth all over, nail polish and stockings... and wearing my sexy high heels... and naughty g-string panties... and sheer, clingy dresses or skirts and blouse... and garter belts, ankle chains, toe rings, rings, bracelets, wigs, makeup ....and hahahahaha.... yes, I love to feel totally femme and appreciated.

I love to be able to take my time with my lovers and enjoy the sensuality of caressing smooth skin, kissing succulent lips - both kinds ladies...stockings and garters, sexy high heels, nail polish etc.
Not into bathroom erotica, blood or extreme B/D or S/M - not hating, just not my thing..... but I might like to be restrained and given a nice spanking if you promise to kiss it better afterwards. If you like, I can return the favour as well as I am versatile, like girls as well as boys and will happily join in with couples or multiple partners. Being spitroasted or at the centre of a groupsex get together rank high on my list of fantasies and are definitely on my "to do me" list *giggles*....
I am well past the age of 21- more than double, but look and act much younger enfemme...

I look forward to putting my various bits and pieces into a coherent whole (heh heh - see what I did there) with the help of you wonderful people....
I am really getting very excited - intellectually you naughty pervs, with the thought of perfecting my writing craft and look forward to chatting with all of you...

XOXO Kim

Location

BC, Canada

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
67Following
40My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

High Heels, Stockings, Lingerie, Crossdressing, Groupsex, Cumplay, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Spanking, Light Bondage, Roleplay, Adult Theatres And Bookstores

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact LittleMissLipService by clicking here.