• Authors
  • lillyjones1402

lillyjones1402

Oh where to start? I'm here for the porn obviously and just maybe to talk with like minded people. By that I mean dirty, kinky somewhat perverted types lol. If a girl says she doesn't like porn to some extent then she is either lying or a complete prude!

Growing up in LA porn is all around you in some way or another. It's a constant and almost cliche but at the same time being surrounded by it, and this city, it has a certain effect on you. When I was young my best friends older sister was a stripper and claimed to have made a few porn movies. I would find out years later that in reality she was a hooker but listening to her tell us stories about the guys she was fucking and all the money she was making made it seem so alluring.

Around this same time I discovered the stash of porn magazines in our garage. I guess I figured that they were my Daddy's but then I kind of walked in on my brother jerking off to one of them. He didn't see me but seeing the way he was so completely focused on not just his cock but the girl spread open on the pages was fascinating. Just a few days later I walked in and Daddy had one of them. He wasn't masturbating and he literally threw it across the garage when I walked in but he had an obvious bulge in his pants.

Eventually my curiosity got the better of me and I started sneaking out there to look at them myself. I wanted to see what the big deal was. I would spend hours out there when I could. Eventually I found internet porn and that was a game changer for me. I started sneaking down into the basement late at night or when no one was home and spend hours watching hung men fucking sexy women while I buried my fingers into my own little pussy. All of this was going on at the same time that my body was developing and maturing.

Eventually I realized that my body could be used to sway boys, and even men, to do almost anything I wanted. It just so happened that the thing I usually wanted was sex. I even found that it wasn't just men that were attracted to me, or I to them.

Location

Los Angeles, CA, USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
151Followers
142Following
1023My Favorites
66My Comments

More About Me

Age

32

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Incest, Stranger, Public, Submissive