• Authors
  • AgentMichael

AgentMichael

06/16/2017: By the time you are reading this, the 3rd chapter of the Sister/Brother series should either already be out or about to come out any time now. For those of you that asked, there was several family medical situations that came up and absolutely needed my full attention for a while, and that is why it has been a while since I last posted any stores. As a way of thanking everyone who was patient with me, I have submitted a BDSM story as well, so hopefully everyone likes it! With that update out of the way, here is the rest of my bio:

Something I want to say up front as a result of reading comments on other stories. At the beginning of every story, I will state the different themes that the story will cover; I personally have a variety of themes and fetishes I have an interest in exploring and each story will cover some of them. If you come across a story of mine that states that BDSM themes, for example, will be explored, I completely respect your opinion if that is something that you either do not find erotic or are offended by the subject; at the same time, I would expect that respect would go both ways in that you were given a heads up that this theme would be featured in that story. You do not have read it and then tell me how "wrong" you believe that someone being restrained during sex is if that is your opinion. Read the stories about subjects that excite or inspire you, and comment on those.

That being said, I really do enjoy getting feedback. I am totally fine with, and even encourage, getting constructive criticism. While it is possible you might bring something up that I had considered and discarded for my personal style, I like the journey towards improving. You might very well bring up something that I had not even thought of that I can use for the future. And like any entertainer (in real life I am a musician), any and all positive reviews are most certainly appreciated. While you can certainly give instant or quick feedback in the comments section of every story, I also encourage anyone to send a message to the "contact" area of this profile if you either feel like leaving a more lengthy/personal message about things you liked in the stories. or if you want to ensure that I will respond to your message. Fair warning: like anyone, there are times where I am able to go online daily to respond to messages, and at other times it may be closer to once every few days or even a week. So while I cannot promise you will get a response immediately, I can promise I will respond as promptly as my schedule lets me.

In particular, feel free to state either in your comments or in your messages if you are a female that is replying. Women are wonderfully, and at times frustratingly, complex. Knowing what stories you ladies liked or what specifically you liked about them and how it made you feel will help me to make future stories more satisfying to you and other women in the general.

To all the guys out there: enjoy! To all the ladies, I hope these excite you and are as fun to read for you as I hope they will be.

Location

Knoxville, TN

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
111Followers
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact AgentMichael by clicking here.