SlutAddicted

I have always been drawn to sexually open, adventurous and confidant women.

An early lover taught me that such women tend to have experience. And it was obtained by doing what they enjoy. That makes such obvious and perfect sense that maybe it explains why society tries so hard to suppress a woman's sexuality.

The girls that other boys called "sluts" were sexual goddesses to me worthy of my respect and devotion for the very reasons that scared the others away.

My wife was a slut too before we were married. We tried monogamy for a while, but she reverted to her old ways and I realized she never should have been constrained. At first it was an "open" marriage except that I rarely pursued other women. I dated for a while but they rarely measured up to what she provided me.

She is a wonderful and attentive lover who just happens to be promiscuous. As she has blossomed, my devotion to her has grown. We have added layers awareness, fetish and play that I never imagined. Just as I facilitated her sexual freedom she has cultivated mine. Now I am a happy cuckold to a wonderful and titillating hot wife.

Location

Ottawa

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
4Following
7My Favorites
42My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Promiscuous Women

Contact Member

Contact SlutAddicted by clicking here.