• Authors
  • hfernandez1983

hfernandez1983

Hello all.

It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I received so much appreciation and love for whatever I have written so far. It has been a labor of love and a great passion... a fire that I seemed to have lost for a while there. I am hoping to change all of that. So...

First off, I am trying to get back into the writing fold. I have some great ideas for loving couples that engage in the kind of sexual acts as we've seen in the Jenny & Mike series and the Becoming Wifey story as well. However, I am still trying to decide which one of my ideas I want to pick up and write about. So it will take some time but I am looking to start a new project. I am always open to people who are willing to listen to my ideas and help insipire me with what they would like to read about.

Secondly, I am not sure IF and WHEN i will be able to continue Becoming Wifey. Now i initially this story was part of some wish fulfillment from my end and I was glad to see the love it got. But I am not so sure where to take this characters just yet. I am not saying this series might not see the light of day but I am hopeful that I can pick this one up again and continue it to give it more justice.

I do hope that you all understand and I hope that I can do something soon and write something for the community of readers that has shown their support and love throughtout this great journey I embarked on since I fist started writing and posting on Literotica.

Thank you to all the readers and well wishers.

Location

Dubai

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
741Followers
10Following
21My Favorites
33My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

40

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Movies, Food, Travel, Mobile Gaming

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact hfernandez1983 by clicking here.