• Authors
  • SapphoSoul

SapphoSoul

My pussy widens as you push your dick in me. I swear either I'm getting tighter or you're getting thicker every time we fuck. The latter being impossible, I'd have to thank a friend for keying me to ben wah balls. I groan as your head finally pushes beyond my entrance. Pleasure and pain coursed through my body.

My groan of pain excites you, makes your clit jerk behind the strap. "Take this dick, Bitch!" You command as you thrust your full length inside me. The head presses against my cervix before you pull back. A "pop" is heard as you forcefully pull the head out of my pussy.

I bite my bottom lip, bracing the pain. You smirk and thrust inside me, this time, with no hesitation. "Damn, Daddy," I moan, eyes shut tightly. "Yes, Baby?," you ask, affectionately, reminding me that whatever happens tonight, no matter how hard you slap me, or force your dick down my throat, no matter what you decide to call me, cunt, whore, or my favorite, Nasty Bitch, you love me.

No matter what, you love me.

Hello, I'm SapphoSoul & Welcome to my world.

You can also find me on Facebook (SapphoSoul TheAuthor) or at Lesbian Paradise (SapphoSoul), a new lesbian social networking site I highly recommend.

Still want more? Join 'SapphoSexies' on Facebook and be the first to know about new pieces, participate in quizzes and polls, and connect with others who enjoy a good, hot, and heavy read ;-)

Location

USA

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
14Following
4My Favorites
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact SapphoSoul by clicking here.