• Authors
  • raphaelroales

raphaelroales

HI! I'm Ralph John ( RJ)
Im 24 years old a Bisexual
I work as a Batender at night in my Uncle's resto-bar and Waiter in the morning
For last 8 month I work in the cruise ship going to some country like asian and oceania

I like to read fantasy romance novel normally werewolf and vampire romance but I also ready teen fiction and general fiction.

I already read the twilight, Percy Jackson; harry potter, hunger games, divergent, mortal instrument, and Sherlock homes. I also read the mystery da vinci Code, Angels and demons etc.

I also read some graphic novels lie comics and mangas

I like to watch few TV series (Arrow, Smallville, teen wolf, vampire diaries, the originals and more) and movies (Push, dear john, I am number four, skyline, jumper, sex in the city etc.)

I like to listen to music like pop, jazz, simple rock, some classic and country music. I also do painting if I have time.
All in all I'm just typical guy who go in the gym every morning,

hung out with my budies/BFF and like to eat lots of vegestable, fruits and seafoods just for my healthy diet but every Friday I eat meat like beef, lamb, mutton and any poultry.

I love doing some nature exploration like mountain claiming, sea diving or just lie in the field of flowers even the beach just for peace of mind. Most of my free time I go out alone to the forest, camping outside or hiking.

Location

Philippines/ Canada

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
75Following
24My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact raphaelroales by clicking here.