• Authors
  • miriam_x

miriam_x

I am a young, African-American college student. I like reading stories, so I decided to submit one I wrote last year. I have lots of fantasies, but I have been focusing on interracial themes lately.

My first story is based on something that really happened to me. I did have a crush on my coach (though names and details are quite liberally changed) and the story is accurate up until the part where we start to get it on. In reality, we made out and "Mike" put an end to it for all the (good) reasons that made the story taboo and exciting. The story is the result of my fantasies--what I wish had happened.

I wrote the story last year and had to do it quickly, always looking over my shoulder in case my parents would walk in. I'm about to start my second year of college, and I had enough fun my first year to write a few stories about. Keep checking in!


I am interested in hearing from women and men who have had interacial experiences or fantasies. (So much of it is racist crap, but if you have a story that deals with such things tastefully, then let me know.)



Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Oral, Interracial, Fantasies Of Control

Contact Author

Contact miriam_x by clicking here.