• Authors
  • calderbank

calderbank

I'm an early thirties professional from Australia, here for distraction from the mundane. If I'm online, I'm looking for a detailed roleplay. My work doesn't have a lot of room for creative expression, so I roleplay and write to get the left side of my brain working.

My heritage is an unruly mix of English, Italian and Scandinavian. I'm six foot two, tanned and have luscious brown hair that I keep neat for work. My facial features are stern and angular but tempered by soft grey eyes and crooked smile that makes you feel like you’ve known me forever. I spend too much money on tailored suits and I have a frustratingly high sex drive.

I'm looking for a partner who isn't in a hurry, can string a few sentences together and knows the value of the thrill of the chase. I like spending time crafting a scene, building character and rapport with my play partners before getting into the sexual elements. It's an exercise in creative expression as much as sexual gratification.

If you're still reading, it's worth knowing that I’m a dom in my personal life. That's not to say all the scenes I play have to have a d/s element, but that's where I'm most comfortable.

When it comes to kinks, the fastest way to my heart is with visual cues. I have certain materials that I like: leather, lace and silk. I like the way they catch the light, drawing they eye to them. There's nothing more dangerous to me that a woman in a leather skirt and a pair of patent leather Louboutins.

The scenes I come up with usually tend towards a glamorous surface hiding darkness underneath. That's a real turn on for me, in partners and scenes. My perfect partner is confident, elegant, glamorous and witty in public and a filthy mouthed slut in private. We challenge each other, drag each other away into dark corners to indulge ourselves before re-emerging sharing a dirty secret.

I have no interest in family, extreme violence, ageplay, animals or anything else gross or illegal. People can't control what turns them on, so I won't hold it against you - but look elsewhere for those scenes.

Location

Australia

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact calderbank by clicking here.