• Authors
  • isearch4u

isearch4u

In college, and shortly after, I had several enjoyable encounters with women that made me question whether I was straight, bisexual or lesbian. In the end, I realized that I was and still am very much a straight woman. However, I do enjoy, and am sometimes attracted to, the beauty, the sexiness and softness that are characteristic to all women.

I am searching for the right woman with whom to enjoy a threesome. However, I am not the type to jump into sexual activities with a woman simply because I find her attractive. It's important for me to get to know her as a person before getting involved sexually. Meaningful conversation, laughter, even disagreements--all of this is part of the anticipation and build up of getting to know someone. And thus, with the right person, this part of foreplay can be very exciting.

I can be attracted to all beautiful and sexy women, but my ideal is an English-speaking Asian or Pacific Island woman with long dark hair, preferably 30s-40s. But again, this is all secondary to the idea of a woman being intelligent as well. Beauty and brains must go hand in hand.

I have been, and continue to be, happily married for over 20 years. Recently, however, I have begun to occasionally explore my sexuality with someone other than my spouse. It is with this close friend, a male, that I would want to experience a threesome. Hence the search for another woman. He has also encouraged me to write about my experiences and share them with others. So yes, the stories I have posted, and will post in the future, are all real.

I will respond to messages, as long as you are polite and use appropriate online etiquette.

Location

California

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
2Following
26My Favorites
19My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Smooth Mounds

Contact Author

Contact isearch4u by clicking here.