• Authors
  • Justbecause1011

Justbecause1011

*** I can also be found on Wattpad under Alexis_Green_Writes
If you would like to chat or ask questions please feel free to get in touch ****

To everyone who has read, commented and voted on Devil Mine and Within thank you!


Part four of Devil Mine has been submitted for posting.

Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on part one, two, and three.

Devil Mine is a companion piece to Within. Both occur in the same world and period but can be read separately.
The characters introduced will come together in my forthcoming work Alliance.

*Edited version of Within pt. 1 posted*

Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on part one, two, three, and four.
I am hard at work on part five and hope to have it posted soon.

Update: After a lengthy hiatus due to health issues I am back at my keyboard exploring.
At the moment I am dabbling in non human/fantasy.



Currently exploring the fetish world, specifically cuckold and Dom/Sub relationships.

There is a whole wonderful world of kink out there to explore with far more than just 50 shades.

A note regarding comments on my submissions. As I truly admire the complex desires of cuckolds any negative comments regarding their compulsion to live this way will be deleted.

Not only does it highlight the commentors ignorance it also demonstrates the enormous lack of tolerance that plagues our society. I for one will not assist the bullies out there that can't be bothered to open their minds just a teeny bit spread their negativity.

I've taken the time to put a descriptor on each submission giving the reader a heads up that it's about a cuckold relationship, I'd appreciate if you took the time to read it. If that sort of dynamic is not for you I respect that but don't try to tear someone down because it's something they enjoy.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
123Followers
4My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact Justbecause1011 by clicking here.