• Authors
  • Jasmine30

Jasmine30

Abandoning the Rules on sale at Amazon.

Happily-ever-after doesn't exist for wealthy socialites with secrets better left in the past. After twenty-two years in an abusive and loveless marriage, Bree Daniels knows that better than most. Paralyzed and unable to leave for reasons beyond her control, Bree finds solace in the arms of other men. And as long as she follows her rules: never trust anyone, never get too close, and most important of all, never fall in love, she's safe.

But then she meets Adam.

Handsome, charming, and successful architect, Adam Reagan, is everything her husband is not. When he wants more than Bree can give, she has no choice but to walk away.

Adam refuses to let her go. Especially when he discovers her husband's shady criminal past. She resists his attempts to renew their relationship until a chance meeting in a tourist town forces Bree to question whether her rules are worth saving. And if she should make new ones.

Trapped in a remote cabin with the one man capable of breaking her rules, she must choose between a haunted past with her husband and an uncertain future with a lover she doesn't know if she can trust.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HGY6Z0C

For updates and new releases, find me at:

https://www.facebook.com/jp.grace.3

Location

North Carolina

Gender

Female

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
242Followers
6Following
8My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Jasmine30 by clicking here.