• Authors
  • cerrotorre

cerrotorre

Dear readers,
Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it.

From some of the comments I gather this story is not harsh enough for some readers tastes in BDSM. I'm not making a value judgement on those who want more pain and degredation of Julie but I feel there is a spectrum of intensity in different BDSM relationships and my story is on the lighter side of that spectrum by design. My protagonists are looking to explore new sexual experiences but never lose their care and concern for their pet Julie. While they enjoy her body they don't really want to hurt or degrade her. Just my take on this genre.

While working on part 4 of the Voyage I decided to make a diversion into the BDSM genre. There are some stories there I have enjoyed but more often I find them disappointing in the way they degrage and humiliate women. I don't think it has to be like that so I decided to put out my own take on a genre I haven't strayed into until now. I hope you find it fun. It is called A summer of submission and I hope the story will be publlished in a day or two.
I will return to Shannon and the Azure Cloud next so stay tuned if you are following that story. I know you might be interested in how James and SHannon turn out. So am I.

Location

Snowy north

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
626Followers
34Following
6My Favorites
38My Comments
8Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact cerrotorre by clicking here.