• Authors
  • ElliottEden

ElliottEden

Like many in the Lit forums I'm older, and my significant other isn't interested in sex any longer.

Getting older means things that were taboo when younger now seems... interesting.

I have four published series with a few works in progress.

The reader is introduced to Betty and Elliott in Not So Adverse Reaction. A married couple who, up to the point where the story begins had a sexless marriage. Betty's taking a new medication that has an interesting side-effect.

Kink abounds - as does a story arc of addiction - so be forewarned! Five chapters - I keep thinking of adding a sixth.

The 2nd Series - The Good Church Wife. A young female youth pastor and a ruthless good old fashioned county boss.

The story delves into non-consensual submission, power, corruption. Only two chapters.

The 3rd series, delving into incest. A single mom, her two sons and a daughter who'll be introduced later. Family Fun, with three chapters.

Begin with COVID and it's associated stay at home orders. Add in a cup of already existing twisted family secrets. A pinch of gender fluidity.
Sprinkle in closures of the usual public gathering places, the creeping social isolation from the outside world. Tensions rise, something has to break. Bonds and taboos change, morph and sometimes indulged.

Lastly, an ode to the golden age of youthful energetic sex. The latter 70's going into the 80's. It Started with a Kiss series has five chapters, and again maybe a sixth may appear.

About chatting and PM's. I'll happily explore just about anything but keep it age appropriate (within the Lit guidelines).

Location

US

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
234Followers
49Following
10My Favorites
6My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Many

Contact Author

Contact ElliottEden by clicking here.