RisingAquarius

Early 60s straight top / lapsed dominant (can't be arsed with some of the protocol) mellowing with advancing age. Some of my kinks are the bread and butter of sites like this. A few probably fall below the threshold but please me.

I love skin, simple chat, any and every part of the female anatomy, older-younger (in the sense that I'm 62 and quite a lot of people are younger than me). I also enjoy phone/voice, bondage (giving), teasing (bi-directionally) and most things mutual. Aural sex, seduction by voice, bare bottom spanking (giving), bare handed spanking (giving), blondes, blow jobs (receiving), bondage (giving), breasts, brunettes, cuddles, cunnilingus (giving), girls wearing only a towel, handcuffs (watching others wear), handjobs (receiving), heels (watching others wear), intelligence, kissing, knee length boots (watching others wear), massages, masturbation, multiple orgasms (giving), mutual masturbation, nipples, nudity, red heads, scarf bondage, scent, seduction, sensual play, sensual/slave dances, silk (watching others wear), silk bondage, skirts (watching others wear) voyeurism, visible panty lines (watching others wear), writing erotica. (I did, but you won't find it here.)

As James Joyce excellently expressed the sentiment: "The great fall of the offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan, erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since devlinsfirst loved livvy."

Location

USA Midwest

Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following
3My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

See Text. :)

Contact Member

Contact RisingAquarius by clicking here.