harderxxx

Seeking role play partners!
ME-I will play younger, older, subbie, dom, switch, or equal. I am not into pain but light bondage is acceptable, no piss, marks, pain or scat. I am straight, I will do a mmf or a ffm.
TURN ONS
-Flirty girls and loves to tease, lingerie and sexy clothes, ability to make me horny as hell and want you more. I enjoy oral while giving and receivng! If you suck on my ears that is a big turn on!

RP IDEAS
-We both on on business trips and meet at a hotel bar. You are dressed sexy. You know how use your body to your advantage. By sending signals to seduce; moistening lips, a dangling heel, or a bit of cleavage. You dress professionally, usually in stockings and heels, with provocative underthings and accessories. You bait me by flirting and catch your prey.
-I am a powerful business executive. Your job performance is lacking but you will do anything to keep you job. You invite me over and we have good sex. We make an arrangement for your job performance. It is sorta black mail but it works
-I am at a club and I am talking to this extremely sexy lady. We have hooked up before, and you know I love your sucking ability and we have this arrangement. You wink at me and do the sexy tongue roll and I leave her. You love the feeling of my dick and want it. I get eye contact with you and you give me the wink and I leave for you, The other girl see you and she is pissed. You flat out say to me "I am horny lets go." You jump in my car and give me the best blow job. I pop and you know I will be cumming more and we have wild sex.


Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
2Followers
4Following
1My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Contact Member

Contact harderxxx by clicking here.