• Authors
  • Slayers jewel

Slayers jewel

I write for my self. i write for Him. I write for my F/friends. When i first began writing these stories it was to just express a fantasy going through my mind or a feeling or emotion or because i was bored.

i used to think that i only wrote for myself, that the opinions of anyone else really didn't matter to me. Alright so i was naive. What someone else thought did matter. Suddenly my life was not consumed only by me or my own selfish needs but by my need to serve Him... What He thought of my little stories, my fantasies, became vital.

As i kept writing i began to pour my heart into each piece i wrote. My soul was evident on every page. i began to wonder what other people thought of my work. i shared a piece with a friend to get his view on a turn of phrase in a particular paragraph and found the charge i got when he wanted to read more, very adicting.

Suddenly i had this overwelming need to share my stories with others and brought that to my Master's attention. He gave me permission to share my work, even the more intimate ones that had special meaning for U/us.



Location

Where He tells me to be

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

BDSM, Blade Play, Light Bondage, Orgasm Control

Contact Author

Contact Slayers jewel by clicking here.