Lordmikel

“Oh the places you will go, the people that you will meet.” Dr Seuss
I do hope that if we should talk, that you enjoyed our conversation. If you didn’t, that is all right, no need to let me know. :)

But I’m looking for fun and exciting people who would like to chat and converse. In an ideal world she might even hop on my lap for a bit of fun. Be interesting, hold a good conversation, don’t be boring.

I don’t take orders well. I don’t really role play either. Sometimes if the mood strikes me. No underage. Not interested in non consent. If you need me to find you a picture for visual, fine, but you only get one shot. I'm not going to find multiple pictures so you can "select" the one you like best.

I've had a few people question my "No roleplay" rule. so I decided to expand upon that. Roleplay in my opinion is when people need to pretend to be other people, at a certain place, certain time, wearing specific outfits. "I'm Bobby and you are Sue. I'm on vacation in New York, and you are a maid going into work. We meet on the bus and I'm hopelessly lost." Continue. That is a roleplay, and that is what I rarely do. There are many reasons why, and I would be happy to share any of the many horror stories over the years.

I like rope play and spanking, but never on a first date.

Let’s have some fun and chat.

"There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you'll be fine."

The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." — Monstrous Regiment

Ah, did you make it this far? If you are looking for a therapist, I am not a good one. You would do better to look somewhere else.

I am not attracted to doormats. Doormats are people with no opinion at all.

Location

Midwest

Gender

Male

Member Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
12Following
46My Favorites
32My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Reading

Pets

Cat(s), Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Lordmikel by clicking here.