• Authors
  • puffyswabs

puffyswabs

I love to write erotica and am open to any comments, suggestions, questions, etc.
I am bi-curious and have yet to be with another woman, but look forward to meeting one someday (soon, hopefully!) I have NEVER had an intense, out of this world orgasm before. I have my left nipple pierced and just recently got the hood of my clit pierced as well. If not into piercings than you gotta keep on keeping onward! I love to laugh, I care about others needs before my own, I am intelligent and love to travel and learn new things, whether it be anything in this world, or in the bedroom. I am open to experiencing new things as long as there is consent! I have been raped twice, so I have my issues, but would like to work through them sexually bc I feel that is the only real way for me to heal myself, sounds fucked up, but that's what I feel. I Enjoy reading others'stories and wish each and every one of you the best in your search for love, or lust/desire, whatever floats your boat, I hope you find it :)
Love,
Kate aka Puffyswabs

Location

United States of America

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Following
4My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Tits, Dominance/submission,

Contact Author

Contact puffyswabs by clicking here.