Literotica.com
index : members : TessMackenzie : Biography

Add to favorites

TessMackenzie
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
TessMackenzie's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Australia
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 2313855
Member Since: January 4, 2015
Last Modified: January 17, 2015
TessMackenzie
Some words from TessMackenzie:

um, hi! so i'm new, and just trying this out, and feel a bit weird about writing some of this, so i've turned off all the comments i could find. basically because talking to me will embarass me. so i'm really sorry if that's rude here, but i think i need to for now, so i hope that's ok.

(oh, and embarassed because some of these are just random stories, but some are actually true... so anything that's first person, as in "i did this, you did that," is probably either actually true, or if it's obviously utterly over the top, then its a specific fantasy, as in not just a random story. um, depending on what it is... and, well... how carried away it gets... like the tamer ones are true, basically. and sorry, because that wasn't clear before, i don't think. but someone asked, or said, or whatever, so yes, there's a mix of both kinds. and yes, everything is completely disorganized and untidy because it ended up that way, and i'm really sorry! but anyways, that's why the weird mix of normal stories and "i did this" stories and also why embarassment!)

so anyways, blah, there are stories here, and there's a lot more on my website, because i don't want to overwealm the poor submissions people here, but just to mention some are a bit bdsmy... just so no-one gets shocked!

and hopefully linkys here aren't bad, so...

bdsm-ish is here: lusthurts.com/stories/

gxg is here: tessmackenzie.com/story-of-the-week-ish/

bxg and the rest is here: tessmackenzie.com/not-on-wattpad/

gxg-only bdsm is here: lusthurts.com/category/gxg/

also, true stories are at: lusthurts.com/category/true-stories/

and being quite careful with the gxg-label ones, or with stuff marked clearly, so you shouldn't end up accidentally reading the wrong thing by mistake.

so there you go!

(so yep, i added more links because apparently what i think is bdsmy and what people here do aren't the same thing! and apparently people like non-bdsmy stuff more anyway, so there you go!)

oh yep, so a biography. um, i'm a writer, or wanting to be one, and while i write other stuff too, i started off doing smut and i like doing smut, so, well, i still do. um, basically. and the smut is kind of thinky, and a bit more about people, perhaps. so character-driven erotica, maybe? or erotic chick-lit? something, anyways, i've never quite worked out how to explain.

but anyways, never mind. go read stuff!

and thank you heaps for looking!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board