Literotica.com
index : members : TitfuckerMike : Biography

Add to favorites

TitfuckerMike
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
TitfuckerMike's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: NC
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpsw
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Oh...plenty
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 2335083
Member Since: January 12, 2015
Last Modified: January 28, 2016
Some words from TitfuckerMike:

Mature mwm in NC. Of course my name is a huge clue, but also am interested in sexy chats on most any topics.

Fun and discreet and online only ( you really need to be interesting to get to the phone stage, and so far only one lady has possessed the charms to lure me there ). I'll chat, message PM here, or even on Yahoo as schedule allows.

Believe it not, am very interested in seduction and romance. Long,slow, naked kissing for an hour or two, just feeling the closeness and warmth of my lover. Not to say that I'm not a fan of just attacking each other, tearing our clothes off, at least partially, and going for a good hard fast fuck. Hey, I'm nothing if not adaptable.

There are a number of profiles here on Lit which are wildly hilarious, they all have these LISTS OF THINGS THOU SHALL NOT DO IF YOU DARE TO EVER HOPE TO CHAT WITH ME. These people take this shit way too serious. But, if they can do it, so can I. So, here are:

THINGS THOU SHALL NOT DO IF YOU DARE TO EVER HOPE TO CHAT WITH ME.

You will NOT:

* Think you are the be-all, end all of sexy. Chances are, you ain't.

* Be an attention whore. I prefer chatting one on one and have zero interest in a group chat where everyone tells you how hot you are.

* Be smug and judgmental. For the love of Pete, you are on a sex chat site. Get a grip, please.

* Own any Adam Sandler or Will Ferrell movie on any type of media. Bitch, please. Anyone above 10 years of age should not think these guys are funny. Anyone under 10 is too young to watch their usually crass movies anyway.

* You will not have a blank profile. If you can't find the time to at the very least say a little something about yourself, then what DO you have to say?

I love mature women, lush bodies, heavy breasts, sex in risky locales, threesomes, fem wrestling, catfights, stockings, lace, licking my cum off your mouth after you've gone down on me and, wait for it - titfucking.

Fairly avid reader ( mostly genre fiction, nothing heavy) good films, good moody music. I've written a dozen film screenplays and sold 2, although so far nothing is produced.

Music: everything from 1970's soul to Elton John to Tangerine Dream to John Williams.

I love having a good time. I tend to not take myself too seriously, but am serious about pleasure. Messages from ladies are strongly encouraged and very welcome. I enjoy ladies with a penchant for mischief, and a sly sense of humor. Sensuality a must.

All ladies aren't the same, neither are all men. I don't judge a book by the cover, no rational person would. Peeling away the layers can be the most delicious part.If you've made it this far, you deserve a cookie. Message me. Go ahead *winks*

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board