Literotica.com
index : members : cybermanuk : Biography

Add to favorites

cybermanuk
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
cybermanuk's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 51 to 60
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: uk
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 2347675
Member Since: January 17, 2015
Last Modified: August 14, 2023
cybermanuk
Some words from cybermanuk:

Time to update my profile. I'm a married man who chats. That's without an 'e'. My wife tolerates my presence here as long as we don't talk about it. We're good friends, most of the time but we have a sexless relationship. This is mostly down to health issues (endo, cancer) and the fallout from those. We last attempted sex in 2005 and I've been wanking ever since. My wife made me promise that I would never have sex with another woman.

I'm not proud of my chatting here, but it helps me to cope with the reality of our life. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a sex drive, but I do and it has to be managed somehow.

Porn on its own doesn't quite do it for me. I need some kind of interaction. I feel lonely quite often during the day. It's corny, but I just want to feel loved. I'd like to find someone who I could regularly chat and play with, but being online at the same time has proved to be a challenge in the past.

Limits: I'm not really very kinky, although I have explored things in role play that I'd never do in real life. I'm not into illegality or toilet stuff.

What's with the coloured pencils? They seemed like a good idea at the time and now I can't work out how to change or remove the pic, so I'm stuck with them!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board