Literotica.com
index : members : pinkkiwi : Biography

Add to favorites

pinkkiwi
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
pinkkiwi's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 2354491
Member Since: January 20, 2015
Last Modified: January 3, 2019
Some words from pinkkiwi:

married, woman of the more mature age. (ask and i may tell you)

I like to come in here mainly to destress. Running a business with hubby can be quite stressfull. So when in here I like to be a lil on the subside of the sexual spectrum. Being married i suppose i maybe called bi. And when i did find myself in the arms of another woman ,i never looked back Me an hubby have grown aprt sexually but our marriage is still good in many other ways. Having said that my main reason for being in here is to chat with woman but will chat and interact with guys too.(sometimes giggles) I will not give away too much of my private life here as i am quite well known in a small country and town. My lit life must remain on lit. ilike to think of myself as being quite a friendly person so if you see me in one of the rooms and would like a chat please say hi. I try not to take anything that goes on here too sreiously and hope you do the same .Thx for reading this and i hope to hear from you .

love , kisses ,

Gina.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board