Literotica.com
index : members : leesavino : Biography

Add to favorites

leesavino
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
leesavino's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 2358979
Member Since: January 22, 2015
Last Modified: March 18, 2017
leesavino
Some words from leesavino:

I write the stories within, tales of strong women discovering their power. Mostly romance, fantasy, suspense. My website is www.LeeSavino.com

So far I've written and published multiple titles, including what's uploaded here:

Raven and Wolf: My first book, historical fantasy with lots of suspense and some romance. Written when I studied creative writing at Hollins University, it won the Hollins Fiction Prize. Set in 9th century Norway, it stars Viking werewolves! :D I actually went to Norway to research it...the Vikings, not the werewolves.

The Summer Child: The Hades/Persephone myth set in a fairy tale land. This tale got away from me in the end. It's the ultimate "female sexual awakening"/"coming of age" tale.

Innocence in the Underworld Trilogy: Three books set in the modern city of Olympus. Another retelling of the Hades/Persephone myth as a mafia romance.

The Rocky Mountain Bride series, published with Blushing Books. Set in 1860s Colorado, starring hot cowboys and mail order brides. Domestic discipline erotic romance. Lots of spanking. :D There are 8 books total in this series.

The Berserker series: Paranormal romance set in medieval Scottish Highlands, at the time of the Red King (Macbeth). Super sexy werewolves!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board