Literotica.com
index : members : UseAndBeUsed44 : Biography

Add to favorites

UseAndBeUsed44
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
UseAndBeUsed44's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fpw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Dominance and Submission and high heels on beautiful women Exhibitionism, Watersports, Role Playing,
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 23627
Member Since: March 29, 2001
Last Modified: September 13, 2004
Some words from UseAndBeUsed44:

I live a secret life. My public life is pure vanilla happily married but in a sexless marriage for the last ten years. I prowl the internet in search of kinky sex. I'm mostly into women or couples and I'm mostly dominant with women and couples. I have, in the last four years trained and owned four female slaves that I use for sex. On the rare moments when I go for men, I'm mostly submissive and I like them to be older than myself. That was fine when I was a 16 year old kid and was myself a sex slave to a 40 year old guy, but now at the age of 45, it's getting tougher! LOL In any case, I very RARELY walk that wild side of life. But I do like to read about it! And I like to write about it. My story "Slave Goes to the Movies" Is loosely based on an actual event. When I get motivated, perhaps I will write about my female slave sluts and those I have trained for others. Feel free to contact me via e-mail.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board