Literotica.com
index : members : Bellie444 : Biography

Add to favorites

Bellie444
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Bellie444's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 2385639
Member Since: February 2, 2015
Last Modified: December 2, 2023
Bellie444
Some words from Bellie444:

UPDATE:

Hello readers,

Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Lit stories will still be posted here.

On that note - Ward Ch. 11 is getting very long due to my wanting this to be the last chapter but struggling to wrap everything up. Lycan Ch. 5 is in the editing phase.

Big thanks to the readers who stuck with me. I appreciate you.

***

Thank you, Literotica, for being a canvas to help hone my writing. Thank you, readers, for the inspiring comments and feedback you leave. It is all read and immensely appreciated. It makes me smile, lifts my heart and keeps me writing.

Special thanks to Rumpole, who provides invaluable plot advice, consistently encourages my writing and guides me to make better life choices.

I write fantasy. I do not support or condone the actions of my villains. I do, however, know that CNC can be fucking hot.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board