Literotica.com
index : members : Digger66 : Biography

Add to favorites

Digger66
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Digger66's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Colorado
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: gloryholes,chastity,creampies
Pets: None
User Number: 23936
Member Since: March 31, 2001
Last Modified: April 17, 2019
Some words from Digger66:

I have fun writing stories about fantasies that run through my mind. I enjoy stories about women who become sexually awake and then become secret sluts. I like to write and read stories about gloryholes. I would love to visit some gloryholes with my wife. I fantasize that we have a contest see who can suck the most cocks. Also, I dream about visiting the gloryholes and finding my ex there, sucking and fucking any cock that pops into her booth.

Currently, I am fantasizing a lot about being locked in a cock cage.

I also fantasize about going to a masquerade orgy. I have sex with a lot of women but know that several are are acquaintances. Let we find out and have a long, detailed discussion, leading to more sex.

Let me know you if you like gloryholes too. Please read my stories and give me feedback.

I would love to write a story on request. Let me know if you have some ideas.

I hope you like my stories and will send me your comments and thoughts regarding them.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board