• Authors
  • Thatawfulwowporno

Thatawfulwowporno

I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan

At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords.
Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno
I am currently breaking the story up into more manageable 100+ page chunks and making books out of them. I'm organizing the section breaks based on what is going on at the time. I hope this makes it easier to read without being overwhelming.
--------------------------
NOTICE: Mission Specialist: ch 02, was removed for personal reasons.
Part of my reason has to do with the graphic nature of the posting, coupled with the fact that literotica lists mission specialist first.
______________
Unfortunately, literotica posts by title, not by date. It was my intention that Mission Specialist be read after all of the original For the Whored series. Afterwards, the order is Stormwind, Future, Beyond, and finally Epilogue.
I will also tell you, that Epilogue was written after the original, and doesn't have any spoilers from the other series, it can be read any other time you wish. It's more of a how it all ends up kind of thing.
For the Whored - 113 Chapters
Stormwind - 80 chapters
The Future - 48 Chapters
Beyond - 33 Chapters
Epilogue - 1 Chapter
Mission Specialist - 12 Chapters

Gender

Female

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
560Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
136My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Thatawfulwowporno by clicking here.