Literotica.com
index : members : eroticbodhisattva : Biography

Add to favorites

eroticbodhisattva
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
eroticbodhisattva's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: The multiverse
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Good erotic writing
Pets: None
User Number: 2400539
Member Since: February 8, 2015
Last Modified: February 16, 2015
eroticbodhisattva
Some words from eroticbodhisattva:

The Erotic Bodhisattva (meaning a compassionate, enlightened being)

I have lurked on Literotica for many years and have on more than one occasion enjoyed reading a good erotic story. Previously, I have written several science fiction adventure novels but I always felt a little queasy about adding too much sex to the prose. Not that I am a prude, far from it but I didn?t want to upset my sci-fi fans by being too sexually explicit. So I have been working on writing a number of erotic stories revolving around some of the same characters. Yep, I am a bit lazy or am I just being economical? Anyway, my style is a little more literate and a little less full-blown porn so this particular story may not be to all tastes. The key to great sex is a sensuous buildup with interesting, bright people in touch with their desires. In any case, I could fail on both counts of writing good fiction and good erotica but I?ll let you be the judge of that.

This first story I?m posting is a little out of order with the other stories that I will be adding. Why? Because I completed this one first and wanted to get reader feedback before completing the other stories. The three stories revolve around a well-meaning, pretentious comparative religion college major named Sarah who has begun nude modeling to make ends meet. Real original, huh? She hooks up with an older adult-themed photographer named Paul and his admin Alyce. The worldly pair put this sexual innocent through a number of wild carnal experiences. The other stories will be about Paul and some of Sarah?s other sexual escapades but that could change as I get reader feedback and complete the editing.

I am also working on my first erotica book:

The Erotic Bodhisattva - An Erotic Tale of Sexuality Meeting Spirituality?

A strange Tibetan nun is an outcast from her monastic order and is in hiding from the Chinese authorities with her lover. Through her unique meditations she follows the lives and loves of two, very different, young women. One is a Buddhist woman warrior, the other an American college student and before either can obtain their spiritual awakening they must acknowledge their own burgeoning sexuality. Separated by time and very different cultures, the two women will respectively meet their Tantra sexual masters. The young college woman becomes involved with a seductive, controlling older man whereas a thousand year earlier her spiritual warrior counterpart meets a Tantra guru with very twisted desires and designs for her. One will slowly lose herself in the world of adult entertainment as the other is coerced into becoming a sexual priestess.

To assist the women in their spiritual quest the Tibetan Nun must discover the bonds that tie the two women together before her own arrest and imprisonment by the Chinese authorities.

For more information about the book visit www.eroticbodhisattva.com

Hope you enjoy the read and I always welcome your invaluable feedback: good, bad or indifferent.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board