• Authors
  • FantasySharer1

FantasySharer1

My sexual fantasy life largely centers around this:

My absolute favorite poly dynamic would be for my wife's older brother to move into our house with us and become a second "husband" to her. The set up would be exclusive loyal between the three of us. I saw his dick in a locker room years ago and the fact that he's so much bigger and thicker than me never left my mind and turned into how wonderful it would be if he could please his baby sister - my wife - with it. The fact that they have an INCREDIBLY close, loving, hilarious, and kind relationship already just adds to it for me. If they weren't siblings they'd be perfect for each other. I fantasize about how the dynamic would be all the time.

1. Her brother would have equal sexual rights to her at any time.

2. We'd sleep in the same bed together, but have an extra bedroom in case one of us wanted to sleep or rest while the other two played.

3. He and I would both provide for our family while she stays at home

4. I'd regularly wake up to her pussy in my face dripping her brother's cum into my mouth because they'd have just fucked first thing in the morning right next to me.

5. He'd regularly eat her out after I've fucked her as well.

6. Threesomes where there's some double-vaginal penetration would be a regular part of our lives.

7. To take away the tension of having too many decision makers in the house, she'd get final say when he and I disagree on big family decisions.

8. He and I would trade sexual tips on how to please her.

9. We'd have free-use days where she'd be OK with us just having her whenever and however either of us want.

10. There would be many times where I'd lay under her pussy while he fucks her from behind or lay under her missionary style while he does the same, and vice-versa.

11. Fantasy-only since it's so unsafe: She'd have babies with both of us. We'd both get her pregnant so that our family is truly a blend of our relationships. I'd love to rub her feet while her brother's baby grows in her womb or watch him eat her pussy while she's 5 months pregnant with my child.

12. I love the idea of me and him having different fetishes with her. My wife and I would play with watersports and pee but she and her brother would do more BDSM stuff. We'd have different sex lives while sharing a sex life together.

13. I've thought about all the other details too and how our lives would go. He's more of a handyman and I'm more of the reader so we'd be able to teach our kids together and give them the best of all our skills.

14. I love the idea of them sharing intimate moments in front of me, like her hand on his chest or his hand on her ass while they kiss gently in the kitchen as I'm making dinner. Or him seeing me come up behind her and caressing her ass while I kiss her neck while she's cutting tomatoes. His little actions constantly reminding me: "I'm fucking your wife." and my actions constantly reminding him: "I'm fucking your baby sister."

15. Even in conversation we fulfill different parts of my wife's interests intellectually. It would be great to have us both around all the time to keep her consistently fulfilled with her two men.

16. The idea of me preparing her body for a hot night with him or vice-versa turns me on.

We could pass it off as "her brother stays with us" but really, her brother would be her husband in every sense of the word alongside me. We'd share domestic tasks, chores, everything.

Nothing would please me more than to know that on any night I feel like reading or relaxing or seeing my friends instead of sex - her brother is there to absolutely pound her pussy and please her and make her scream in pleasure like there's no tomorrow. That I could come home to them snuggling in our bed, her pussy dripping with him so I could slowly lick her clean or slide in to take their sloppy seconds.

Sometimes I wonder if this is all just sexual fantasy, but the more I've thought about it over the years, I realize this is exactly how I'd want my life to be if I could change it.

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
113Followers
4Following
2My Favorites
4My Comments

Contact Author

Contact FantasySharer1 by clicking here.