• Authors
  • Creative_Dreams

Creative_Dreams

Unruly psycho girl alert... again with my on-running updating profile.

I like to use yahoo messenger to send pictures. I like that I don't have to download anything and the picts are instantaneous through the browser chat. I don't really like skype... it gets all up in my business.

Changed some language that made me sound more willing to use my masculinity than I actually am and when I'm willing. The answer is, I'm not that interested in my masculinity while here. I have ample opportunity to use that IRL.

This is starting to get a little bit of an unruly mess but it's my unruly mess and I would rather add to the top as the fancy takes me then erase and start over trying to edit all the loose threads into one. More of a dear diary.

Dear Diary, *giggle*. So getting real I don't like violence for violence sake. I will let you know how I like different rough play but violence isn't what I'm down with. No really does mean No. I think most people say dominant and subservient as verbs, not titles or nouns. More like top and bottom. I'm one of the verb people. I tend to be more sub... verb, not noun. If at any point I state "My whore ass belongs to you!" "Your big fat cock belongs to me!" These statements don't form a contract. I expect my big girlie ass comes with me and is only given by my expressed consent every single time we may have an encounter. I expect the same of any "claim" or forfeiture made in the heat of passion... or hot cyber or actual fucking... everything you came with... except those things that one can't take back. I bear no responsibility for anything passed the encounter we have. I expect that we are all consenting adults after play and we take responsibility for our own actions and body parts.

Last for this time. When En Femme I really do tend to cum somewhat like a girl. Not really earth shattering orgasms (though that would be nice!) but I cum constantly as I'm excited. Honestly I can cum without my "clitty-cock" getting hard or have it being touched. If you want a cock to grab on and me to cum with you and all that... expect that I will be less like approaching middle age woman that will fuck you all night; but more like a approaching middle age man that will want to roll over and goto sleep. In that case I'm really not the girl for you.

When I'm on chat I'm here to get used. Hot hard and dirty. When on chat I'm a horny bitch looking for a good hard fuck.

Yes I have a clitty-cock that works and it's a decent size that matches my stature. However I don't really care about it en femme. I'm a slut to be used not worried over.

On rare occasion use it. But I have to channel something that isn't in my character as either masculine or feminine. This ends up being cruel and brutal and it takes a lot of of me. I will almost never be that "chick with a dick" because I'm not that way.

A meme I saw said it best. 'Labels are for soup cans.' Not that I mind giving a definition it's just that someone, usually a well meaning defender of whatever without any tangible ties to what they are arguing. So I'm on the Transgender spectrum, somewhere between Genderfluid and Bigender. If you want to argue that with me, send feedback I'll likely ignore.

Location

Denver, CO

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
10Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

55

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact Creative_Dreams by clicking here.