Literotica.com
index : members : hlover : Biography

Add to favorites

hlover
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
hlover's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 41 to 50
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Chatting,Role play,Link swaps
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Cheating,cuckold,incest,taboo,swinging
Pets: None
User Number: 2420027
Member Since: February 17, 2015
Last Modified: December 2, 2021
Some words from hlover:

43 year old married white male. Just started chatting in July of 2021. A glance at my long list of favorite stories will reveal that I have a lot of fetishes. I like naughty things.

I started looking at porn in the 90s when the internet just became a thing. My first favorite fantasy was Mother/Son. I loved the idea of a knowledgeable older woman, with sexy curves and hips, taking my sexuality in hand and teaching me how to please a woman. While chatting here I've discovered that many women like Daddy/Daughter fantasies, I wonder if it's for similar reasons. Brother/sister is fun because of the conspiracy and the question of what would happen if the parents found out. So I love the family fantasies.

As I've grown older, fantasies around marriage have started to become more important, I guess because now my wife is the central female in my life. Cheating with another married person is an adrenaline rush. Exploring someone new, the betrayal adding spice. Of course putting it all on the table and doing it openly, bringing that variety into the marriage, can also be fun. I like to think about my wife and I being seduced by a more experienced couple, and how that would progress. What it would be like to watch her giving in to pleasure with another man.

And I've learned that some of the best times on here come from surprises, things I didn't know would be hot. The right lady can push me outside my boundaries and limits, I want to do whatever makes you wet while we're chatting. If you have an interest, let me know, it won't offend me.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board