Literotica.com
index : members : luedon : Biography

Add to favorites

luedon
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
luedon's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: Over 60
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Line spacing, Line lengths,Page Breaks
Pets: Other
User Number: 2427783
Member Since: February 20, 2015
Last Modified: February 24, 2021
luedon
Some words from luedon:

Soon after I discovered Literotica, I found ‘Eyes Wide Open’ by Susan B, and I thought then (and still do) that it was one of the most erotic stories I had ever read. I wondered whether I could write something similar and so in 2015 I registered the name Luedon and submitted my first story.

I couldn’t match Susan B’s story. Mine was nothing like hers. Her story focused on the slow seduction of a wife over a two-hour period by a man who was not her husband, where mine was about an affair which developed over a year, finally culminating in several adulterous liaisons.

I did, however, make every effort to make the story an erotic one, believing that was appropriate for a story in the Loving Wives category. Several commenters thought that I had succeeded in that effort and commented favourably about the sex scenes as I had described them.

As I said in the story, it was half a lifetime ago. Nonetheless, as the old poem says:

How do I know my youth is all spent?

My get up and go has got up and went.

But in spite of it all, I’m able to grin

Remembering where my get up has been.

(Anon, via Pete Seeger.)

Most of the comments were negative and had nothing to do with the eroticism in the story. I have since realised that the Loving Wives community of authors and commenters are mostly interested in the reactions of husbands to their wives’ adultery. There is little or no interest in the eroticism of a wife’s infidelitous activities. Husbands’ reactions in stories range from seeking revenge and retribution at one end of the spectrum, to subservience and submission at the other end. Commenters fall mostly into two warring camps, the BTB (Burn The Bitch) mob at one end and the Cuck (Voyeur Cuckold) crowd at the other.

So my early interest in Loving Wives stories has faded over the years, but the comments on those stories have always remained fascinating to me. Eroticism can be found in other categories, but no other category attracts comments like those in Loving Wives. Commenters argue with authors and each other about the stories, which is entertaining enough, but they also argue with the characters in the stories, which I find even more so. Commenters tell characters that what they are doing is wrong, rather than simply ignoring the story and finding one with characters more to their liking.

I've written a few stories since that first one and most of these stories do what the other LW authors do in their stories, which is to flog a message. It's just that my messages tend to be a bit different from the others.

It is sad that comment moderation now limits comment updates to only a couple of batches each day. Interesting conversations occurred when comments were posted in real time, but it’s difficult to hold a conversation when you have to wait until tomorrow to receive a reply. So most LW commenters now drop a comment and run, so the life of a comment thread tends to be only a day or two.

Ah well,

Lue

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board