Literotica.com
index : members : lilyandstoney : Biography

Add to favorites

lilyandstoney
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
lilyandstoney's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: Texas
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Lots! Exhibitionist, cum, gangbangs, anonymous sex, lesbianism, oral
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 244453
Member Since: August 5, 2003
Last Modified: February 5, 2017
lilyandstoney
Some words from lilyandstoney:

Hi everyone! I'm Kim. I consider myself a sexually liberated woman, wife, mother. I guess you could say I've been pretty open about sex with the exception of the time I was married to my first husband and even then, I had difficulty being the loyal and faithful wife.

I don't consider myself as having a great imagination, so I don't write fiction. All of my stories are true experiences. You may not agree with my lifestyle, and that's fine. I don't claim to be anything other than what I am, an open minded woman with a loving husband who encourages me to just be myself and go after what I want out of life.

I'm very small. I like to claim to be 5'2", but that's really a stretch. My weight varies between 110 and 120. C cup with pointy nips, clean shaven most of the time. With my husbands encouragement, I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist.

I hope you enjoy my stories and will leave me a comment - especially a nice one! Kisses, Kim.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board