• Authors
  • G88smith

G88smith

I am a guy who loves erotic fiction and enjoys role play and having fun.

I like to just chat sometimes and talk about real experiences and desires.

As for roleplay, I can offer up starters, or talk over what you like to explore. I have limits, such as incest and such. I have been known to do forced, but only if requested.

I enjoy scenes around strangers meeting. I am not stuck to that, though. I really like to chat through desires and love to explore what other interests the other player has.

Looking for articulate roleplayers who are good with words and have been known to enjoy some good sessions with pictures and gifs.

As for me, I am 6ft tall, blue eyes, dark brown hair that is long enough for you to grip ;) . I also keep myself in shape with lots of gym and cycling work. Former distance runner in the past.

In short, I can be very naughty if you want, or chilled if you like. Your choice, but I am here to make you feel good. Come say hello.

Here are a couple of scenes I have enjoyed recently.

1) I like encounters between strangers, so here are a couple of scenes that fit around that and can be developed in many ways.

It is our company's annual party and the boss this year has gone all out. She has rented out an entire country hotel, with everyone getting a room so the party can go all night. I arrive at reception to get my room key, across from me I can hear that things are already in full swing with lots of music and talking at full volume. I head up to my room and get changed into a dark suit and white open collar shirt that fits nicely around my slim athletic frame. I stand at 6ft and I tidy up my dark brown hair. Feeling happy I head down to the bar, and that's when I see you, standing alone, waiting for a drink. I've noticed you around the office and you caught my eye then, but tonight you look especially attractive. I head over and slot into the space next to you. I turn and say to you. "Been served yet?"

It has been a tough few weeks and you want to get away. You have booked yourself into a private island resort, where you have a lodge overlooking the ocean and the back of it comes out onto a pool. It is great, there is a lodge which shares the pool, but that is empty at the moment and you are all alone. You lay out on the lounger one afternoon, enjoying the heat on your body and drift off into a doze. You are awoken by the sound of a splash and a body moving under the surface. Then, I break up out of the water and pull myself out of the pool. I'm standing there, 6ft, blue eyes, brown hair, athletic build. I smile. "Oh, sorry," I say, "I hope I haven't disturbed you," my eyes roaming over your body.

2) This was around an established relationship between a husband and his au pair going to the next level.
You have been working with us for a number of months, but this is the first time you have come away to look after our children at our beach house on a private island. The location is beautiful, and the weather wonderful, you are hoping you can have some days off to enjoy it all. There is a pool as well in the large grounds of the house. I have always enjoyed looking at you, you have certainly caught the eye. It is a late evening one night when the children are in bed and my wife has also gone to sleep, we are alone in the kitchen chatting. "So, how are you enjoying the holiday?" I ask, as I look you over.

3) This is a classic, delivery guy. When you just want to get into some naughty fun.

It is your day off, everyone has left the house and you have enjoyed a bit of extra time in bed alone. You step out of bed, the long t-shirt barely covering the panties you are wearing. You head downstairs and put a pot of coffee on and then hear the ring of the door bell. You realise you've got a new dresser arriving today, and it is is being built as well. You go to open the door and see me standing there next to a flat pack box. "Oh, hello," I say, my blue eyes looking at you, my athletic body in a tight polo shirt. "I've got a delivery and build order for you?" I say showing you my pad.

4) This is based on your being my new in-flight entertainment as you take up a role as an air stewardess.

I'm a hard working businessman and the time I have spent on the stock market has paid off. I've been using a private jet for the last five years and love the extra attention it brings. I always have a regular stewardess, but she sadly left, which was a real shame as she made the flights go by so easily. My assistant has just hired you to be my new steward, you are taking a pay rise and know it will be different to your old job helping people in coach class. You are waiting at the door as I get out of my car, walking over wearing a dark suit, white shirt and sunglasses. I take them off and smile at you. "So you are the new crew?" I ask

Location

UK, England

Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
13Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

35

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Gym, Literature, Film

Fetishes

Strangers, Group, Outside, Public, Age Play

Contact Member

Contact G88smith by clicking here.