KrazyKrysta

Note: I don't do canned openings. If it's not addressed specifically to me, I assume you're just pasting text to everyone. I know a lot of you say you have to pump them out to get any responses, but that's exactly the kind of person I don't enjoy. It's a chat site not a call centre. Just put something of yourself into it and it will be a better chat.

I'm 23, 5'10 and a bit, mostly legs (and fingers), brown eyes and long blonde hair (naturally brown, but that's just between us).

I really love to chat/flirt with interesting and charming people. Sometimes being in a relationship can be a little suffocating, especially these days being stuck inside with each other so much. It's nice to have some space to enjoy myself. And no she doesn't know I come here. I need this for me.

I love reading and writing, and hope one day to write irresistible stories. I have a small cozy room in our apartment. There, I like to be alone, to read books, write, meditate, listen to music, and maybe chat if I'm in a naughty mood.

My sexiest women are Samantha Power, Angelina Jolie, and Rachel Maddow for their strength, intelligence, and virtue. I'm adding Sam Vinograd, who is hot, smart, ballsy, and will stand up to anyone.

If I'm not chatting in the room, I'm reading the profiles for inspiration. I hope yours inspires me.

Location

Canada

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
2Following
1My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact KrazyKrysta by clicking here.