• Authors
  • rampe

rampe

Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are.

I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of readers. I want to share my writings and serve those smaller groups that are interested in rarer fantasies. Those are not that much written so there is not that much to read. Maybe I test at some point if I write a kinkier story and see if someone likes that genre. More about the leather, dentist and for example colonic story.

My stories have often a connection to my real-life experiences. I connect different experiences together and spice them up. Of course, there is a lot of pure fantasy. My writings are my fantasies. Like fantasies often are, they are kinkier than you would like to things happen in a real life. In your mind, there are not those boundaries that you have to take care of in real life.

So if you like, write to me about what you liked in my stories. Maybe I write about that more. I am not a regular writer so I can write many stories in quite a short time but there can be also big cuts to my writings. Writing takes time and inspiration. You had to have your own time to do that and when you have that time you have to had also that inspiration at that time. Usually, I have the genre that some main things thought forehead before I write but then I just write like the stream coming from my head comes.

My native language isn't English. It is Finnish. It is a very different kind of language. Actually, one of the hardest languages in the world to learn perfectly. Things are often expressed very differently so sometimes it is hard to translate like you have meant it in English. I have quite many followers so I think that those that have liked that genre I have written have also understood what I have meant. In fantasy, there is always also that aspect that is in the reader's own head. Imagine what you are reading. Everyone sees the story a little differently.

I have also learnt here that is not only Finnish that are more easily giving negative feedback than any positive. I read a lot of others stories too and know that the writers are not professionals ( maybe some are but mostly not ). So the readers should give them also some mercy. They using their own time and efforts to write and they do it for free. If you give only bad feedback and have no stories published yourself or give anonymous feedbacks telling how wrong everything is again I do not give the feedback any worth.

Location

Finland

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
233Followers
32Following
45My Favorites
71My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Leather, Strapon, Dentist, Bondage, Anal, Lesbian Etc...., Trans, Enema, Gloves, Prostate

Contact Author

Contact rampe by clicking here.