• Authors
  • joshua45

joshua45

For now I love to watch or spy on my horny wife enjoying herself sucking and being naked and excited about fucking and lusting after one or two of our nasty friends that can appreciate a hot and insatiable cunt that loves cock and is very mature and experienced especially in sucking cock and letting her inhibitions go and loves to feel a dude or two blast their hot cum in side her pussy or shoot their load down her throat after giving the best head job they could possibly imagine including licking, stroking, kissing and playing with their nuts during a full on deep throated blow job. My wife loves having hard cocks in her hands or mouth and cunt so much, I'm sure that is why she's so damn good at what she does and pretty much will let someone she has the hots for fuck her any time they want even if I've fallen asleep because I have to go to work the next morning or just because she's such a great fuck that young guys just can't help wanting their dicks banging on her pussy and usually after they have unloaded and exploded their load inside her causing her to cum in a series of mind blowing orgasms. Then she takes their spent cock in her mouth as soon as it is removed from her dripping cunt until they are ready to plow into her pussy or sometimes her ass again and maybe again before she's through with their dicks and believe me she can really cure a case of blue balls.
Anyway I will talk about more of my perversions later like my older married half sister whom loved to tease me at a very young age with her nakedness and letting me shower with her often and well, she eventually taught me how to fuck a beautiful woman's pussy and enjoy her great tits which I was obsessed with for years and jacked off to all the time just thinking about her tits and ass that she knew I was looking at every chance I could.

Location

California

Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
30Following
26My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

66

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact joshua45 by clicking here.