• Authors
  • HypnotizedJessica

HypnotizedJessica

I walk into a stage hypnosis show with some friends. I'm convinced that hypnosis doesn't work, and I have no intention of going up on stage. But the hypnotist starts hypnotizing the crowd, and then...all of a sudden, I find myself on stage, with no memory of how I got there. And it's all downhill from there...

Hi. My sexual interests are a complete secret in real life, in fact I'm very conservative and religious on the surface. One of my fantasies is for someone to "sense" my secret desires intuitively, and then seduce me and corrupt me.

Hypnosis is a particular fetish of mine. I love the thought of having my thoughts, perceptions, and even my identity messed with. I also love the idea of being hypnotized to do things I want to do but never actually do in real life for moral and religious reasons. I like the idea of feeling like I'm not in control of my actions. Not being completely blank, though, but as if there's a new personality in control of me.

For me the big appeal of hypnosis isn't being made to robotically follow commands. I love the mind-bending aspect, gaps in my memory, the feeling of not knowing what's really going on.

I do not like therapist scenes, or anything where the hypnotist is using false pretenses or a position of authority to take advantage of me.
I prefer spontaneous scenes where I just happen to encounter a hypnotist who decides to mess with my mind on a whim, and I play as having no prior knowledge of hypnosis so it's all a surprise to me. A favorite is a stage hypnosis show, that I was reluctantly dragged to by a friend. Who probably gets caught up in the show herself. And the show *is* my fantasy. I don't like it when a partner tries just breezing through the show and with the focus on getting me backstage afterwards, or when a partner tries playing another audience member who saw the show with me and tries taking advantage of me with the triggers afterwards. I like being messed with as *part of the show*, and *by the hypnotist*.

Proper capitalization, punctuation, and grammar are very attractive things. And I'm one of those people who like if you have something on your profile to catch my attention and intrigue.

Apparently this needs to be said though: I do NOT enjoy anything involving drugs. Spiked drinks, pills, etc. Hypnosis appeals to me because the idea goes that hypnosis can't make you do anything you don't already want to do. So if someone does something while hypnotized, they must have already wanted to do it deep down, even if they weren't aware of it. You don't really get that same dynamic from drugs and chemicals.

Also, huge nerd. Talk to me for any length of time and you'll find that out anyways.

The scenario at the beginning there is one of my favorites, largely inspired by this story, "The Lovely Assistant", by NumberChamp. http://www.mcstories.com/LovelyAssistant/LovelyAssistant.html

I highly recommend reading it, it's very hot. It's one of my top 5 favorite hypnosis stories, stories that really capture the experience that I crave of being hypnotized. Here are the others:

"Boom or Bust" by Ntrance: https://mcstories.com/BoomOrBust/index.html

"Saving Abby" by softi: https://www.literotica.com/s/saving-abby

"Jolene" by BB Zed: https://mcstories.com/Jolene/index.html

"Bridesmaid" by trilby else: https://mcstories.com/Bridesmaid/index.html

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
96% Bondage Receiver
96% Submissive
91% Degradation Receiver
88% Brat
73% Girl/Boy
68% Experimentalist
68% Primal (Prey)
66% Masochist
59% Slave
54% Exhibitionist
50% Switch
49% Bondage Giver
45% Voyeur
44% Primal (Predator)
33% Degradation Giver
22% Brat Tamer
20% Sadist
20% Vanilla
16% Non-monogamist
11% Dominant
8% Daddy/Mommy
4% All-Rounder
4% Master/Mistress
0% Pervert
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=239488

(I'm more exhibitionist and less masochist than this lets on though...)

Location

United States

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
30Followers
16Following
8My Favorites
6My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact HypnotizedJessica by clicking here.