• Authors
  • EmmalineMoaner

EmmalineMoaner

You can call me Erin. My birthday is May 7th, 1994, so you can do the math to figure out my age. , 5'1, green eyes with brown hair. My nose is pierced and I have three tattoos. Anything else we can leave to the imagination ;)

I like to think I fall under the category of a submissive but I tend to be very bratty and defiant at times. I like to push the boundaries of my partner to see just how much I can get away with. I have a sassy side to me and my smart mouth gets me into trouble sometimes.

My kinks are as follows:

non-con, bdsm, orgasm denial and forced orgasms, edging, teasing, humiliation, tickling, and probably more if you ask. I'm very open minded.

I absolutely do not participate in age play (playing a minor), incest, blood, and piss or poop. I may have more limits so feel free to ask about them.

I love to role-play in a very descriptive way. I like to feel as though I am reading a book when I play. So if you are unable to form a decent sentence using proper grammar and punctuation, save yourself the time and don't message me.


Thank you for taking the time to read my bio. Feel free to read my stories and comment what you think :)

Gender

Female

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
23Followers
14Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

29

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact EmmalineMoaner by clicking here.