kp20106

Matured Man here looking for NSA (no strings attached ) relationship with matured females .Friends with Benefits.(pls google for the meaning of FW
.i am not interested in any strings attached only casual flings interested in meeting very hottie and naughty ladies who r decent sexy sophisticated and beautiful who r equally discreet nd respect privacy and safety as much as i do...interested in meeting friendly type people who are very nice,decent,respectful people who has a good sense of humour,sexy beautiful and sophisticated couples who are equally discreet and respect privacy and safety as much as i do care...
.looking for some real decent,educated,sense of humour,classy and sophisticated woman who can vibe very well and values and respect friends.
My Ideal Person Looking for anyone who is classy sophisticated warm friendly beautiful and fit would like to vibe well and meet with similiar intelligent fun loving for fun and friendship without any strings attached who are equally discreet non pushy and respect individual boundaries and safety as much as i do who has a keen interest in sex and to explore to the core and r real which is a must.

Location

INDIA

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
1Following
1My Comments

Contact Member

Contact kp20106 by clicking here.