Literotica.com
index : members : BellaStringer : Biography

Add to favorites

BellaStringer
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BellaStringer's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Nicaragua
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: you name it!
Pets: None
User Number: 2539103
Member Since: April 15, 2015
Last Modified: April 15, 2015
BellaStringer
Some words from BellaStringer:

Hi there and thanks for checking out my profile,

My name is Bella Stringer, I have been a professional ghostwriter of mostly the erotic genre for about 5 years now. It's what I love to do. I have always been a very sexual person and love the idea of bringing a story to life. I want the reader to be able to visualize the scenario and relate to the characters. The reader should feel as if they are experiencing everything the characters are.

I have recently published several books on Amazon and other sites under my own name as well. Above all, I enjoy having the abilities to make people's fantasies become a reality. If I can help you with that my job is complete.

Subjects I enjoy writing about (in no particular order): Soft romance, paranormal romance, character driven romance, shrinking erotica, t-girl/ shemale, bi-racial, lesbian, gay, MMF, MFF, 3some, sissy tasks, breastfeeding, golden showers,MILF, escort themes, foot fetishes, BSDM, first time gay, bondage, role play, and much more. Don't be shy. If you don't see your specific genre/fetish on this list I love exploring new things so go ahead and ask. I'm sure I have heard of or seen it all over the years. ;-)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board