Literotica.com
index : members : AnonStoryWriter : Biography

Add to favorites

AnonStoryWriter
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
AnonStoryWriter's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 2540599
Member Since: April 16, 2015
Last Modified: February 8, 2024
Some words from AnonStoryWriter:

I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person!

I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies and let me know if you ever have any ideas or requests for my characters or stories!

Author Update 2/7/24

Hey everyone,

First off, thank you all for the love and support over the years. It was always my motivation to keep on writing, especially as I learned so many others shared my kinks.

Unfortunately, my life is getting the better (or worse) of me these days, and I need to step away for a while to take care of myself. I really had hoped to finish my Cuckquean story and put out a couple others I’d started. I’d even planned all the way through the rest of the cuckquean story, but I don’t have the ability to finish actually writing it at this time.

I don’t know if or when I’ll be able to pick this up again, so please don’t worry yourself waiting for the next installment. If you’re interested in reading a little further in to the next chapter, check out my profile on chyoa.com. I’d started the next chapter with a scene with Britney over there already.

Thank you again for your support and encouragement, and I am sorry to disappoint you all with another unfinished story.

Adios,

ASW

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board